Bilder von N3PO

<a href="http://bilder.n3po.com">Bilder</a> von <a href="http://www.n3po.com">N3PO</a>

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chapter Six

Against all expectations the last journey had not taken long. As I puke some gall, my jail had moved again which didn’t really made me feel better. But just a short period of time later, the box stood still and just now it becomes a little bit lighter inside of the box. I hear voices again. Somebody murmurs disgusted and apparently he converges to the box. Indeed there is somebody working on the boxes lid. My fear is unbearable. They will find me and then everything will be over!
The lid is pushed aside. The daylight blinds me and I’m holding an arm in front of my eyes. The person outside of the box starts screaming. I can’t see a thing but suddenly somebody grabs me at both arms and pulls me out of the box. The person is shouting at me and somebody kicks at my back. I can only groan silently. The person holding me suddenly unhands and with my head first I fall some feet down. I thud on a very hard ground and faint.

“Hullo? Hulloohoo?” Am I’m in heaven and this is the voice of God?
“Boy are you alive?” I blink but at once I close my eyes again.
“What happened to you my friend?” Maybe this is actually heaven. I can understand the words.
“Rashid?”
“No, it’s Nabil. Who are you?”
“Where am I?” I try to open my eyes again. Slowly I can loom the shades of some person.
“You are close to Washington, friend. So who are you?” Little by little my eyes get a bit used to the light.
“Mali”.
“So what happened to you?”
“Don’t know.”
“Ya come from far away?”
“Yah.”
“Afrika?”
“Yah.”
“I see. I already thought so as I found ya. I originally came from there, too.”
“Where from?”
“Kenia”.
“Never heard.”
“And you?”
“Close to Kapstadt.”
“When did ya arrive here?”
“Don’t know”.
“Long ago?”
“Nop. Tonight I thing or the last one.”
“I see. So it’s been a cop who mangled you like that?”
“Like what?”
“Boy you’re bleeding all over your face!” Just when he says so I recognize that my head is hurting like it would burst asunder this minute. I try to lift my hand up and touch my head. I feel something warm and fluid on my front. Everything blurs and it becomes dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this story! I'm in suspense to get to know what you are thinking about it or how you think this story is going on. But please keep in mind: This is a fictional story and is not based on one true story!